You and I have been together for nearly a month now and I think it's time we take this thing to second base. Here are ten things about me that you don't know:
- I am enrolled as a bone marrow donor and have been for about 15 years. I even got called once to go to the next round of testing. Unfortunately, I wasn't a close enough match.
- Although I am no cook, I make great chicken soup from scratch. Despite being half Italian, I can't make sauce (gravy) to save my soul.
- After next Sunday, I will have been to see Jimmy Buffet in concert each year for the past 10 years.
- I am terrified of bugs.
- I have claustrophobia, not so much that I can't get on an elevator but if I'm crowded in, I'll have little palpatations. I take the stairs when I can.
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- I am the second girl in a family of three girls and one boy.
- I was involved in an accident while test driving a 1996 VW Jetta. (I decided against buying the car.)
- I have a very good eye for color and design, that I inherited from my father, a contractor. At the time of his death in January, I hadn't spoken to him in about four years.
- I am a Trivial Pursuit savant. I remember the most ridiculous details about people, places, and events but frequently forget where my keys and cell phone are.
And now, Helena, it's time to return the favor.