Thursday, January 10, 2008

We've Had a Good Run

Two years, eight months, and sixteen days. Really. Anyone would agree that with a kid as active and agile as RC, two years, eight months, and sixteen days really was more than you could hope for. I mean to have two years, eight months, and sixteen days of putting him in his crib and having him stay there until one of us retrieved him was a pretty good run.

Two minutes ago, I put RC back upstairs - on the second floor - for a nap, for the fourth time. And for the fourth time, RC is now joining me at the computer. Downstairs. In the basement. It's not a fluke. Or a one time occurrence. Things have just gotten exponentially more interesting at our house. I. am. so. screwed.

1 comment:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Turn those doorknobs around and lock him in (unless, of course, you think that would traumatize him - now that I think about it, I can't bring myself to do that with little Susie).

You're right - you're screwed.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs