Sometimes, when I have an idea for a post, I'll start writing it with the idea of getting back to it at a later time. See? Just then? I made myself laugh. Get back to it! Hah! I'll also take pictures that may or may not make into a post.
Behold, the detritus of my mind and hard drive:
1. Most of a How To post concerning securing an uncooperative two-year-old into a car seat. I can only assume it's unfinished because I have yet to master this skill in a reasonable amount of time.
2. An ode to my next car.
3. My friend, Joe's startling resemblence to Kevin Youklis:
4. A post on what Halloween costumes say about you and/or your child. Costumes actually found online included:
- Robert E. Lee
- Temper Tantrum
- 'Big Daddy' pimp-type costume (with my own caption of Low Expectations)
5. The importance of preparedness when spending 10 hours tailgating outside a Jimmy Buffett concert.
6. Toy Time Out. A (now missing) picture of the top of my cabinet, where toys end up when they are used as weapons. A waystation to the trash.(This one is way lame but I needed to make 10 - and yes, there were even lamer ones.)
7. A Christmas Song review featuring scores for Christmasy-ness on the "Claus-o-meter." Example: Merry Christmas Darling by Karen Carpenter rated an 8.
8. Apparently, I was making soup.
9. A lament of RC's continued pattern of destructive and reckless behavior (why do I think I'll still be writing about this 10 years from now?)
10. A list of top 10 high school/teen years songs. Heavy emphasis on Duran Duran, Adam Ant, and Journey.