For future reference:
- Poison Control cannot answer questions related to a 20-pound dog swallowing one Advil Liqui-Gel.
- Poison Control does provide the toll-free number to Animal Poison Control.
- That number is 1-888-426-4435.
- The consultation fee to speak with Animal Poison Control is $65.00 payable by credit card.
- If your 20-pound dog swallows one Advil Liqui-Gel, she may experience vomiting and diarrhea but probably won't die.
- The treatment for 20-pound dogs who swallow Advil is 0.5 mg Pepcid AC (Famotidine) once a day for 5-7 days.
- If your 20-pound dog who swallowed an Advil is micro-chipped through Home Again and you have full coverage, the $65.00 consultation fee is covered.
- Dogs who swallow Advil and run the risk of experiencing vomiting and diarrhea will be sleeping in the kitchen overnight.