Wednesday, August 19, 2009

About Last Night...


Gremlin to Night Terror

Daddy to Gremlin
Manic Mommy to Gremlin

Daddy to Kitchen for drink(s)

HRH (camping on Gremlin's floor) to Mommy and Daddy's bed
Cat to Mommy and Daddy's bed

Mommy and Gremlin to Potty

Daddy to Bed

Gremlin to Bed

Mommy to M&D Bed to retrieve HRH
HRH to Campsite
Cat to Hallway
HRH to own bed to be with cat
Cat to Bathroom Sink for drink

Mommy to Downstairs to retrieve Dog
Mommy and Dog to Crate in M&D Room
Mommy to Downstairs to lock up
Mommy to Downstairs for water
Mommy and Cat to HRH's Room

Mommy to Bathroom
Mommy to Gremlin's Room for last check

Mommy to BED.


* With a shout out to the inimitable Holly at June Cleaver Nirvana and her animated life. As I was going about this business last night, I could only think of diagramming it.

16 comments:

natasha the exile on Mom Street said...

Looks like....fun?

Motherhood is so glamorous, isn't it?

Mama Goose said...

Oh my word, I need a nap.

Keyona said...

I have a headache just reading about it! LOL!

anya said...

Well, on the plus side, you can cancel that gym membership....

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Love the visual! Now I need a nap...

Funnyrunner said...

This is brilliant!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Yeah, Holly is the queen of illustrations.

Yours is quite commendable, though. How did you do this? On a whiteboard? Or is there some sort of software that does this?

Texasholly said...

ha! Nice illustrations. I can totally identify with the situation...unfortunately! Thanks for the shout out.

Stimey said...

That's hysterical. You know, unless you were living it.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I may just have a nightmare about this tonight.

KC said...

Just think of all those calories that were burned.

But the diagram? Totally money.

LZ @ My Messy Paradise said...

I know, all too well, what this night was like for you! We have them here a few times a week. Kids wake up, cats are fighting, I'm thirsty, I can't sleep, etc.
You can just describe it much better than I can!

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

This made me dizzy and tired.

{sue} said...

Take out the dog and cat and add a flight of stairs and it looks very similar to my night. Gah.

Jason, as himself said...

Ohhh, I would have been SO grumpy by the end of all of this!

kanishk said...

Love the visual! Now I need a nap...

How to make a website

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs