Thursday, November 1, 2007

Does this template make my butt look smaller?

October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month is over and although this is one of my most heartfelt causes, I really did hate the pink, so it (not my support) is gone. I'm thinkin' it's just about time to buy me one of those cool boutique mastheads for the holidays. In the meantime, I'll be trying out different templates for a little wardrobe update. I'm getting tired of buying off the Blogger rack. Mommy Blog Couture. What an oxymoron.

There are two ways to ask the question in my subject line:

1. Does this make my ass look big? - Indicating denial that you do in fact, have a big ass and are making sure that the clearly inferior article of clothing you've placed over it does not inadvertently advertise that you've got some junk in the trunk.

2. Does this make my butt look smaller? - Baby got back - and knows it. You can see the difference. This statement indicates more magical thinking and less denial. Like there's some amazing bit of seamstress artistry (most likely involving smoke and mirrors) that suddenly makes one's size 10 jeans look like the size 6's she keeps in the way back of the drawer because "some day...".

Anyway, feel free to answer the question. And don't you think the darker color is more slimming?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your ass looks smaller and your boobs look bigger.

of course, I might be saying that because I too used this template. LOL

Jen said...

Hmmm, I'm personally not a big fan of this template. But what do I know, mine is just plain old white... like my ass.

Phoenix said...

I'm not a fan of any of the blogger templates....but yes, your but looks Perrrfcet. :)

I so want to be a cool person and make my own site, but I'm not that gifted.

Mrs. G. said...

I love that line in the, otherwise not so great, movie Beauty Shop where Queen Latifa asks one of her friends if her clothing makes her butt look bigger and when her friend reluctantly says yes, Queen says, "Good!" but that doesn't apply here...your butt definitely looks smaller.

BOSSY said...

Maybe it's Bossy's head that needs to be larger to keep everything else in proportion?

Anonymous said...

I just remember asking someone if the pants I was wearing made my butt look big. They said: "no, your big butt makes your butt look big..." Ah, friends. That being said, I think it makes you look like you have absolutely no ass. =)

Kim said...

If there were any template in the universe which I believed would shrink my post second baby ass... I would be hunting it down and trademarking it! We are all shaped a little different. if it works for you...God Bless.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs