Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nearly Wordless Wednesday - Red

My friend, Sue at Laundry for Six was tagged in a meme to post seven red things. She went a little overboard and did ten(ish). I've decided to take up her challenge and post my own seven(ish).

Red is Gremlin's most favorite color.

Tea is my most favorite beverage.

We got a shiny new red emergency plate when we redid the kitchen.

Daisy's ears have been bugging her.
The vet asked us to get a urine sample. Yeah, right.

Hanging above our kitchen table.

My attempt at artistry above the kitchen cabinets.

20 Days 'til pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training!


I'm actually going to tag a few people because I haven't memed in forever:

Jean in Stimeyland, because I'm sure she's got 1000 red pictures just ready to go. And because she's speaking on an Autism panel at BlogHer!

Otter Thomas (not his real name) at Life of a New Dad, because I've never tagged a guy blogger before. And why does that sound dirty when clearly, it is not? And because I enjoy reading his take on the insights and milestones of first time parenting.

Rachel at A Reservation for Six. Because when you're preparing for the birth of your FIFTH child, there's nothing you need more than to help out a friend with a mindless task.

And if you're in the mood, please play along. You can check out a lot of other Wordless Wednesdays over here.

10 comments:

Otter Thomas said...

Thanks for the tag. I will try to find some red pictures. If not I will go home and take a bunch of pictures of elmo.

Jennifer S said...

Red is my favorite color. After that, turquoise. But red is my true love.

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

I love the painting in your kitchen and the paint color on your wall! Ah, pitchers and catchers...I was thinking about baseball last night...

Stimey said...

I've already taken my photos and now I'm sitting around tapping my fingers waiting for Wednesday.

Wait. A. Minute. It's still Wednesday. How on top of my game would I look if I posted mine on the very day I was tagged?

{sue} said...

Oooh pretty! Lucky Charms is my favorite cereal!

Really just 20 more days until the boys of summer? GAH - can someone please tell the weatherman? Or get me a hotel room in Florida?

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

My kitchen door is the same color as your walls--so cheery!

Texasholly said...

I love this meme! I may steal it for a photo post at a later time.

Jason, as himself said...

Good red stuff! I don't have a lot of red around the house. I wonder what I would use?

KC said...

Urine sample from a dog. HA!!!! Never!

rachel... said...

I know I'm a big loser, but I finally did the meme and published it today! Not Wednesday. :(

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs