Friday, August 29, 2008

Where it Sounds Like the Beginning of a Letter to Penthouse..But it's Not

...Jordan’s Furniture Delivery Guy arrives at front door to be greeted by Manic Mommy, looking like a million bucks in grey t-shirt and pink pajama bottoms, hair back in a headband. She did put a bra on...


If you'd like to read more and from the beginning, I've got a post up over here today.

I say it oh-so-casually. Like I'm constantly being asked to guest blog for Parents, or Cosmopolitan, or Field and Stream, or Merlot Mom. OMG! Sharp, witty, pretty, funny, Merlot Mom (!) asked me to guest post while she and her family take a little jaunt over to Japan.

Do me proud, friends. Head over there and leave a little comment or seven so I can hold my head high in the company of my friend, Fran (waves to Tokyo) and her esteemed guest bloggers. And if it's a Friday before a holiday weekend like I used to have at work, head over and pay a little visit to their sites as well.

Y'know. After going to Merlot Mom's.

Am I making myself clear?

First Merlot Mom. Then these guys:

A Mom Two Boys
Okay, Fine, Dammit
Nanny Goats in Panties
Motherscribe
The Sphors are Multiplying
The Newborn Identity

Namaste. And thanks.

8 comments:

JCK said...

I'm off to read your post, Miss Wench. ;)

Thanks for the linky lurv.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Sheesh, I'm going already!

Anonymous said...

great post and thanks for the compliments! back to america tomorrow!!!!

~Swankymama said...

Wow, I'm in bloggy awe!! :o))) I'm headed over there now!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I loved your post, but just how many Manic Mommies are there? (I know, millions.)

~Swankymama said...

There is only ONE manic mommy in my book!

flutter said...

well look at you, branching out!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Yeah, was Merlot Mom dissing me in her blog post or what!?!?!? LOL!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs