- Think up clever name for blog.
- Find out HOW TO CREATE BLOG.
- Decide if can be quick-witted on command and on a semi-regular basis.
- Think up clever pseudonyms for commonly referred-to family members and friends. So far:
Andy = Andy – have to work on that one. Wonderful husband of seven years with terrific sense of humor and unnatural fear of woodland creatures.
Note to self: check copyright issues relating to borrowing The Huz, or The Man
HRH = Child number 1, four-year-old boy. My starter child. First locally grown grandchild on Andy's side of the family. The one who never has any doubt that the sun rises and sets on him - and has the toys to prove it.
Roger Clemens = Child number 2, two-year-old boy. Answered the question “How can I possibly love someone as much as I love HRH? Answer: easily. Will someday be starting pitcher for the Red Sox provided they give up those silly baseballs and start throwing Hot Wheels and dinosaur chicken.
- Email Motherhood Uncensored and The New Girl to make them feel honored and homaged not molested and plagiarized
- Convince husband blog will not lead to future feature story on Dateline with Chris Hansen
Travel Tips for Families Experiencing Bedwetting
7 hours ago